Hello Head-Fi - proud to sponsor
Apr 20, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #16 of 27
Thank you Sebastien.

Well, we finally tracked some of the original iFi Micro iTube products (used) and they are listed in our iFi Section on our website.

Whenever we find any iTube or iTube2 we will post details in the thread that we created (you can see the thread here).

iFi iTube 1.jpg
Update: April 20th, 2021: We currently have JUST ONE LEFT of the iFi Micro iTube available (USED). You can check out iFi Products Section HERE.
We are an Authorized Reseller for iFi Audio, QED and Atlas Cables.

Apr 22, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #17 of 27
Hello Head-Fi Community!

This is our first post as sponsors!

We are very proud to be a sponsor of this community. We have just launched our website this month (March 2021), and our focus is on imported cables, initially QED, Atlas and we also sell some iFi Audio products. We are based here in San Diego, California and we sell our products to customers in the USA.

AmericaHiFi are Authorized Resellers of everything that we sell, everything is brand new and warrantied, direct from the manufacturer or importer. We will be reviewing many of our favorite cables, and we will also promote and provide discounts to all Head-Fi members!

Right now we have a box full of Atlas Cables to sell and so we can offer you all a 15% discount off any Atlas Cables, with a code, valid for March and April 2021.
Discount Code for Head-Fi Members: hf-atlas-15intro

You can view our full range of Atlas Products here, and there are links to our site, and social media below.

Thank you for visiting and please look out for our reviews coming soon!

atlas-cables_luxe_grouping_47867062-5f91-4669-ae44-1330e61138cf_1080x - Copy - Copy.jpg
Thank you, I used that code yesterday for Atlas Hyper 3.5 cables, look forward to getting them, the reviews look great.

May 6, 2021 at 8:24 PM Post #18 of 27
We are pleased to announce that AmericaHiFi.com is now an Authorized Reseller for Cyrus Audio products, and we will be featuring the Cyrus ONE range of products starting next week. I will post full details in a Cyrus Audio post as soon as I get stock!

Please look out for announcements, and we will have a special loaner program for one of the Cyrus Audio products - just for Head-Fi members!

May 19, 2021 at 4:13 AM Post #19 of 27
We are pleased to announce that AmericaHiFi.com is now an Authorized Reseller for Cyrus Audio products, and we will be featuring the Cyrus ONE range of products starting next week. I will post full details in a Cyrus Audio post as soon as I get stock!

Please look out for announcements, and we will have a special loaner program for one of the Cyrus Audio products - just for Head-Fi members!
cool

Jun 23, 2021 at 6:54 PM Post #20 of 27
We are fully stocked again with our range of Titan Audio Power Cables and Mains Blocks/Conditioners.
To celebrate, we can help you make that purchase with a 10% discount on all Titan Products, just use code: HF-TITAN10 valid until midnight on Sunday June 27th, 2021
You can find our Titan Audio Products here: americahifi.com/titan

Also - we just received stock of all our iFi Audio products, including the new DC Blocker and GND Defender products.
You can see our full range of iFi Audio products here: americahifi.com/ifi

Thank you Head-Fi Members for your continued support!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Some eye-candy for you - the top of the range Titan Audio Eros Mains Block/Conditioner

Eros Mains 1.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #21 of 27
Head-Fier John Massaria has tested the Atlas Hyper RCA Cables and provided his review and feedback, you can read his review in the link below.

And for a limited time we can offer our 15% discount again on the Atlas Cables, using the discount code: HF-JUNE-15

Here is the review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/at...onnects-ohno-continuous-casting.25237/reviews
And here is a direct link to the Atlas Cables on our site: https://americahifi.com/atlas

Remember to use code: HF-JUNE-15 for that discount!

hyper integra rca 2.png

Jun 26, 2021 at 7:21 AM Post #22 of 27
Wow I wasn’t expecting that so soon after my review but nice to see it was noticed- I can say I’m loving the wire I’m ordering one more pair already and I just ordered the speaker wire by you guys- which I should have a review soon - I’m glad I took a chance with your wire it is making me sell a lot of my other wire off and get replaced

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #23 of 27
We have new stock of our iFi products including the new iFi GND Defender and iFi DC Blocker products.
For those interested in power cables and conditioners, we also have new stock of our entire range of Titan Audio power cables and mains blocks.

Our iFi products are featured here: americahifi.com/ifi
And our Titan Audio products here: americahifi.com/titan

For all orders above $200, please mention Head-Fi when you place your order, and we will throw in a free iFi iDefender+ or iFi iSilencer+ (whilst stocks last!)

Thank you to all our Head-Fi Supporters!
We are authorized resellers for iFi, Titan Audio as well as Cyrus, QED and Atlas!
Robert
AmericaHiFi
GND Defender 4.jpg

DC Blocker 3.jpg

Aug 17, 2021 at 4:35 PM Post #24 of 27
Head-Fier John Massaria has tested the Atlas Hyper 3.5 Speaker Cables recently, and provided his review and feedback. You can read his review in the link below.

And for a limited time we can offer our 15% discount again on all the Atlas Cables, using the discount code: HF-AUG-15

Here is the review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/atlas-hyper-3-5-speaker-wire.25364/
And here is a direct link to the Atlas Cables on our site: https://americahifi.com/atlas

Remember to use code: HF-AUG-15 for that discount!

Thank you for all your support!
Robert
AmericaHiFi
hyper 3.5 3.jpg

Aug 30, 2021 at 8:25 PM Post #25 of 27
Head-Fier John Massaria has tested the Atlas Hyper 3.5 Speaker Cables recently, and provided his review and feedback. You can read his review in the link below.

And for a limited time we can offer our 15% discount again on all the Atlas Cables, using the discount code: HF-AUG-15

Here is the review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/atlas-hyper-3-5-speaker-wire.25364/

Remember to use code: HF-AUG-15 for that discount!

Thank you for all your support!
Robert
AmericaHiFi
hyper 3.5 3.jpg
How long is this discount valid for please?

Jan 25, 2022 at 12:59 PM Post #27 of 27
Hello Head-Fi Members, this will be our final posting as Sponsors of this wonderful community.
We have most enjoyed serving the community and providing our cables, power blocks, connectors etc to all of you.
The website continues, and we will continue to participate in these forums as members.

As a final parting gift, we can off all of you a discount on cables and power blocks.
Use Discount Code: headfi-thanks when checking out for a discount on your cables/power blocks
This offer is valid through to March 25, 2022 (which will be 1 year since we first posted!)
You can visit our website and shop for our QED, Atlas, Cyrus, iFi and Titan Products here: https://americahifi.com/shop

Thank you again!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

AmericaHiFi - large 1600x650 - May 2021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back