Hello from sunny Tampa FL, NEW HTC 10 looking for cans.
May 25, 2016 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SamNtampa

New Head-Fier
First post here and am looking forward to learning alot about buying a new pair of headphones.

This HTC 10 from what i hear is a very capable player with microSD on board to load lots of off line tunes.

I like spotify ok but now have an account onTIDAL and really like it. For music I like folk, rock, some pop also, at work and gym i use the jay bird X2. they seem ok to me but for at home chilling im looking for something better. My budget is in the $300 range my appartmetis small so closed back is better so i dont disturb the wife.

So lets get a list started of you alls recommendations Im excited to start comparing them all.

Cheers Sam

May 25, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #2 of 2
Well this really depends on what you are looking for in terms of portability, bass, sound, value for money.....

There are a lot of great reviews and posts here that you can spend time on to try to narrow down your search.  As other people have been pointing out there is a great deal on MassDrop right now for the AKG K553 (I have had a chance to try these and they are GREAT).  For $120 you are going to be hard pressed to find something for that quality.  You might want to think about picking those up and a Fiio E12a.....

Other then that can you be more specific in what you are looking for?  Are you going to be running an amp at any time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back