hello! first post ever. got my md-33s and alessandro ms-1
Feb 17, 2005 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

d0e

New Head-Fier
hello hello. i haved been around for a while just for reading and i must admit that this is the site to go if you like sterio/audio things. I haved learned sooo mutch here that i didnt know before and thats good if you in to musik and want to listen to it with a good pair of headphones or earphones
smily_headphones1.gif
. After all reading here im turned to buy koss porta pro, mx450, sony eggo d-22, md-33s and today i got the mighty alessandro ms-1 and i totally agree of yall that these headphones sound SWEET, listen to them right now to some Rnb and its just awesome feeling =D. like porta pro But mutch better quality, seperation of all the instruments and soundstage is nice. md-33s my other toy that i got yesterday.. poped in with iriver-795, really good sound for the price u pay for em.. mutch better then ex-71sl, better on all spots infact.. Gonna try with the ms-1 laters
smily_headphones1.gif
gonna pop some trance/psytrance later on. bye all. thats all for know.

One thing more.. this "hobbie" destorys my wallet pretty well but what the hell.. its fun and more addicted then lets say.. get drunked? or no =D

oouuuuuuhhhh ms-1 =D im inlove. took 8 days from alessandros headquarter to sweden so thats kinda fast isnt it?. worth every penny. later folks!

Feb 17, 2005 at 2:33 PM Post #2 of 3
Welcome. I could say sorry about your wallet but that's a bit too late I guess. Your wallet has already suffered.
I hope you keep enjoying the new toys as much as you do now!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back