Hello everyone!
Oct 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Anti-Hero

100+ Head-Fier
I'm back after many years, and I'm looking forward to getting back into my headphone hobby. I sitting on the fence about some HD800s that I've been wanting for ages. But man, that price is rough. 

Anyway, how are the forums doing lately?

Oct 27, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #2 of 8

Quote:
I'm back after many years, and I'm looking forward to getting back into my headphone hobby. I sitting on the fence about some HD800s that I've been wanting for ages. But man, that price is rough. 

Anyway, how are the forums doing lately?

Welcome back 
beerchug.gif
 As far as I can tell, the forum's average post quality has decreased a little bit due to inexperienced new arrivals like me, but Head-Fi is still doing great and most newcomers are learning a lot from the more experienced audiophiles. Some new exciting products have shown up at CanJam lately, such as the new Ultrasone Signature Pro, and Audeze LCD 3 (in case you haven't heard, the Audeze LCD 2 has got a lot of hype recently)

Oct 27, 2011 at 7:48 AM Post #3 of 8
Timing couldnt be better :) watch out for you wallet!

Oct 27, 2011 at 8:00 AM Post #4 of 8

Quote:
 watch out for you wallet!

No joke. Every time I make a return visit, the impact on my wallet grows exponentially. The first time, I got my recommendations and ran. Same with the second. Third time around...I'm sort of screwed. Oh well...guess I'll just have to live with the empty wallet/good sound combo....

Oct 27, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #5 of 8
As soon as you get into bright animation pony cartoons and LCD 2s you should fit right in.

Oct 27, 2011 at 9:20 AM Post #7 of 8
Oh jeeze. I hate the internet these days. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Glad to be back.

Oct 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM Post #8 of 8
I mean you can't say it has changed much. 

Welcome back. With the release of so much new gear my best suggestion would be to read some of the big RMAF threads and get right into it. So much good stuff hitting in Q4.

Quote:
Oh jeeze. I hate the internet these days. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Glad to be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back