Hello everyone, can you help me identify these IEMS?
Nov 21, 2014 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheNoose

100+ Head-Fier
SPOT THE IEMS...

I found these on the street one day...checked them out they were clean and they have since replaced my Klipsch S4i's easily with much better frequency range, depth of base, sound stage, and clarity. They are my current benchmark pair.

I removed their phone call volume control, as they wiring was coming out and breaking connection. The technician in Sim Lim Tower here in S'pore who did this for me remarked how good these sound, noting how they handle really high volume levels and remain stable and clear.

I have changed the ear bud, the originals were black in color.

But I simply have no idea what brand they are...do you know?

Thanks in advance for any and all information...
etysmile.gif

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #4 of 7
Look at the angle of the wire as it enters the house, and the small strain relief. That and the general shape of the housing are what make me think of the Super-fi 4. The fake that there is NO branding or logo is what makes me say they are generic clones. Several years ago, you would see tons of earphones similar to those and to the Sennheiser CX300 all over aliexpress and ebay. Now, of course, you see clones of Beats, Monsters & Pistons.

Nov 22, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #5 of 7
Look at the angle of the wire as it enters the house, and the small strain relief. That and the general shape of the housing are what make me think of the Super-fi 4. The fake that there is NO branding or logo is what makes me say they are generic clones. Several years ago, you would see tons of earphones similar to those and to the Sennheiser CX300 all over aliexpress and ebay. Now, of course, you see clones of Beats, Monsters & Pistons.

mmmm...maybe right there.

Clones that sound better than my Klipsch, just my good luck then!

Thanks mate, top answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back