hello Everybody!
Aug 6, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #46 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by kalum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Greetings!

is this my first post? i can't remember if i have posted anything here before.

best first post ever... you might wanna lay off the pot tho ;P

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #52 of 80
Welcome to head-fi, here you will learn that your gear is never good enough, and soon you will want a Stello DA100!

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #53 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by badpenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to head-fi, here you will learn that your gear is never good enough, and soon you will want a Stello DA100!

I know I do.
frown.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #54 of 80
you should not have come to this place hahaha! :p
anyway, enjoy your stay here.
smily_headphones1.gif
i went to SHanghai last May, it was a nice place. I also visited China-Europe International Business School (CEIBS) there.

Aug 7, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #57 of 80
i guess i dont count since i've been here a few years, im only 5/8th chinese, and dont speak or read the language at all heh (other parts - 2/8th thai, 1/8th indian - go figure...my mom is pure chinese though!)

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #58 of 80
Anyone from Hunan Province? I just got back from there after living in Jishou City for about 1 1/2 years.

Aug 7, 2007 at 6:27 AM Post #59 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by wae5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a great honor to have so many new members from China. Several weeks ago my mailman who is Chinese handed me a large package and said with a very big smile, It's from China! I thanked him and had a big smile too because I knew it was my LD MKIV SE amp and it only took 3 days to get here. HeadFi has opened up my world like nothing else ever has. I ordered several phones directly from China, I’ve emailed people in China and my new amp came directly from China. All this is very new and wonderful to me and shows just how closely connected and dependent we all are on each other.

hoho,you are so friendly!
My english is not good enough to give expression to my feelings.
In a word ,let's have a good fun in this forum and welcome to shanghai.
We come from different countrys ,so we maybe have different opinons of music,let's konw each other through this forum.
580smile.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 6:33 AM Post #60 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by wudin23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm from Nanjing in China, but now I'm in Canada. Welcome!

You must feel comfortable in Canada for the reason of the cool weather.
In China now ,the weather is very hot so that i don't want to get out of the library of school.
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back