hello everybody!
Feb 23, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #18 of 31
Hello, fellow Month-of-February-Member!

Stick around long enough, and you'll spend a fortune!

Sorry about your wallet!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #19 of 31
Hi. wait! No, hear what we have to say about Churros before you make up your mind.

Feb 24, 2006 at 1:12 PM Post #23 of 31
Welcome to head-fi, Heaven. Don't let the guys freak you out too much. Sometimes it creeps a little, but the majority of them mean well.
smily_headphones1.gif
evil_smiley.gif

There's a few of us girls here too, mostly in lurk mode, but we're here.
smily_headphones1.gif

The music sub-forum is excellent for music questions, but it's a really broad question about classical. There's any number of ways you could get into symphonic stuff. If you let headfier's know what kind of sound you're looking for, you'll get enough suggestions in return to make you very poor.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 8:42 PM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
LOL....the scary thing is that you are only 15......
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

Lol seriously! If my wit was sharpened to that extent by age 15, I would be the next Dave Chappelle! Did you see that "inside the actor's studio?" Dave started standup when he was 14, crazy.

Feb 25, 2006 at 8:19 AM Post #26 of 31
Welcome to Head-Fi Heaven.
biggrin.gif

Seeing as how you already know LFF, you can pretty much defer to him for all questions related to classical music...
smily_headphones1.gif
Okay, you can ask the rest of us too, but if you put us all together we might know as much as he does about classical...
wink.gif

Anyway, like I said, welcome, keep your wallet in check, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Feb 28, 2006 at 7:48 AM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsabo
Gee, thanks guys.
biggrin.gif

Heaven: out of curiosity, what's your current setup?

Home:
PC--> sound blaster audigy 2 platinum pro -> Grado Headphones / Fostex 6301 monitors.

Portable:

Apple iPod 5G 60GB -> line out -> RSA Hornet -> Shure E3 IEM's

Feb 28, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by heaven
Home:
PC--> sound blaster audigy 2 platinum pro -> Grado Headphones / Fostex 6301 monitors.

Portable:

Apple iPod 5G 60GB -> line out -> RSA Hornet -> Shure E3 IEM's

Yikes thats some GEAR you got there.... Too late for a wallet apology I guess. Welcome, just use the search tool and hang out for a while you'll learn REAL fast what sounds good and what doesn't.

What Grado do you have? I'm a classical noob too, but know enough that I prefer my HD580 over any of my grados for that kind of music.

Garrett

Feb 28, 2006 at 11:19 AM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Yikes thats some GEAR you got there.... Too late for a wallet apology I guess. Welcome, just use the search tool and hang out for a while you'll learn REAL fast what sounds good and what doesn't.

What Grado do you have? I'm a classical noob too, but know enough that I prefer my HD580 over any of my grados for that kind of music.

Garrett

I have a Grado RS-1...i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back