hello everybody!
Feb 23, 2006 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

heaven

New Head-Fier
I'm new here and I feel a little lost...But head-fi is really cool and you guys talk about such interesting things and LFF suggested I should introduce myself to the community. Personally I don't have much experience with headphones, amplification, etc, etc...I'm a typical girl, who likes pop music and enjoys a little bit of classical music, jazz, and opera.

I think I'm gonna learn so much from you guys..(Even though I don't understand half of the things you write, I'm so confused!)
confused.gif

Lately I've been listening to classical music...it's nice, but a bit difficult to understand. Do you have any suggestions for a beginner? I’ve listened to the most popular classical music…a little Mozart and Beethoven…but I’m sure there’s a lot more to it.

thanks

Feb 23, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #8 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by heaven
I think I'm gonna learn so much from you guys..(Even though I don't understand half of the things you write, I'm so confused!)
confused.gif
[/FONT]

It's ok, we don't understand what we're writing half the time either. We figure we'll just write a lot of technical mumbo jumbo with some creative adjectives attached to confuse each other and eventually we'll all be so confused that it'll seem like we're really smart because we all use terms no one understands...

Enjoy your stay!
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 5:34 PM Post #12 of 31
Quote:

I looooove pretzels!
biggrin.gif

A women after my own heart.

tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #13 of 31
Quote:

I looooove pretzels!
biggrin.gif

how about Vienna Sausage? you prefer that to Spam, don't you?

evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:45 PM Post #14 of 31
Welcome! Be prepared for the battle of the foods.
basshead.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #15 of 31
Hi Heaven. Welcome to our community. You have always been a part of it - you just didn't register until now.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back