Hello...Equlisation for windows....how to acheve best quality sound with what i have......
Apr 15, 2017 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

SaturnVuk

New Head-Fier
Hello friends......
​I would welcome anyone's comments or thoughts on the following topics (I'm new so I thought I would just put everything in one thread so as not to upset anyone!)

​Firstly equalisation....I like to have the ability to equalize I have a duel 10 band spectrum analyser I LOVE ! ! ! but I'm REALLY frustrated with trying to find a really good equalization system preferably with visual spectral bars just for pc windows.
I have tried everything, I was even thinking of trying to run my music through FL studio 12 and trying to find a good equalizer on there, but I don't even know if this is possible,
Can anyone recommend A FREE quality spectrum analyser with graphic equalizer ???

I'm on a budget, so all of my headphones are on that "budget" range..... I THINK I have chosen well, I have AKG K92 I'm very pleased with them, they give me what I think is a very good quality reference headphone for the price, that also has the quality to withstand my tinkering with my graphic equalizer boosts wich sound FANTASTIC through them ! ! !

I have just replaced my SONY MDR-XB450 APs, my thoughts on this set of headphones is hard to put into words...but I will try. I lost my previous pair and have just received the replacement I got for a deal on Amazon. I think these headphones are really underrated by "audiophiles" I have never heard a set of headphones sound SO good out of the box and with NO equalization adjustment, how sony have achieved this warm detailed sound with such defined and strong bass is totally beyond me! ! ! especially considering they only have 30mm drivers........

​Lastly, I have taked the plunge again and replaced some sennhieser px100 which I had about 2 or three years ago and stood on ! ! ! With the new Sennhieser PX 100 mk2, there due over the next week or so and I'm very exited to get my hands on them again, I always remember the sound quality of these to defy the size of the earphone, anyone's thoughts on them would be appreciated ! ! !

​Lastly (sorry) dose anyone have any advice on how I can get the best sound quality, I have a high end pc with top i5 chip and a top end 6gb gforce 1060 video card, is there anything with this that I can do to IMPROVE the sound output in the settings or with any programs....

​Thanks again (any reply's and thoughts) are really appreciated ! ! !  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back