Hello and I lost my Velodyne Vpulses
Sep 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SuperDaveTX

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for a years or so.    Always like the comments, recommendations, and reviews.

A few years back, I had some Klipsch Custom 3s.  Liked them, but the wires started failing.  Had Klipsch replace them once, failed again.. I moved on.

Next I bought the Velodyne Vpulse.   I like these!   I do like the bass and liked having the mic.   Issue is, I can't find them

So,  I think I am going to buy another pair.   Just wondering if their is something else I should consider.    Desire is to have good bass and nice, clean overall sound.   I listen to classic rock, Nickelback, Lifehouse, and some of my sons music like Flo Rida, Kid Cudi, etc.

Its hard to figure out what to buy when you can't listen to the choices.   I was thinking maybe Shure 215 with the mic, but since I like the Vpulse at $89.00 vs 149 for the Shure... I might just stick with the Vpulse.

Also, I use these for running, so I always replace the rubber tips with Comply foam tips.   Price target would be around $100.   I do want a mic since I run with my iPhone.   No amp.

Anyway,  thanks for reading and I appreciate your input.

Dave

BTW,  I also have some AT noise cancelling in ears.   Monoprice over your ear noise cancelling headphones, and got my son the ATH-M50S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back