Hello and a Recommendation Please
Oct 11, 2012 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gyre8

New Head-Fier
Hello all,

New joiner here
smily_headphones1.gif

I need a recommendation for some reasonable in-ear/earbuds to go with my new Android Galaxy Note 2. I need the mic and push-to -answer buttons to work on the Android (not too bothered about Vol up/down).

To give you a yardstick for how much I would like to spend, I have the Westone UM1s and some Klipsch X10s - so in the region of £100 to £200 is about right.

I would just go and buy some X10is, but i am unsure if the mic and answer functions work on an Android JB handset as they are built for iPhone.

Any advice or recommendations gratefully considered.

Oct 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #2 of 4
It's hard find the IEMs with mic for Andriod and maybe included earbuds will work fine and BTW i think Klipsch offers X10i for Andriod. The other IEMs with or without mic/remote like GR07, Heir Audio 4ai, Sony EX1000, UE900 and Denon C400 are pretyy good sounding IEMs for the price.

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #4 of 4
Audeo PFE132s, Etymotics HF3, are relatively popular sets with mics in that price range. If you find something with removable cables, you could just get a mic cable separately that you know works with your phone, although I don't really think that'd be a problem at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back