Hello all, n00b here with some questions.
Jul 13, 2007 at 6:09 PM Post #16 of 16
Ah, another old fossil,

Thanks for the welcome Rich, I feel at home here already.

Sad about your vinyl, that's what you get for living in Flordidia though.

We lived in Orange Park in 1980 and 81, that's where I bought the TK22's.

A Trident, eh? Nice bike.

I got rid of my last one, a Honda V40 Interceptor about ten years ago, I just don't heal as fast as I used to and sliding down the asphalt on my bony white ass has become less appealing than it used to be. Now I stick to driving well over the legal limit, although it's she who must be obeyed who ends up with all the speeding tickets. My last ticket was on I 16 down near Savannah about a dozen years ago, 87 in a 55 and I'd been slowing down for a good half mile before I got nailed. SWMBO got a ticket about two weeks ago. <gloat>

I have a black belt in thread drift, can't stay on topic to save my life. Comes from being ADD I guess.

I put a bid on the TK33's on ebay, I sorta hope I get them since I've always wanted a pair since I bought the TK22's. With a two micron diaphragm they should be revealing even if not bass heavy. (Obheadfi reference)

Revealing is what I need for what I'm doing, the bass is just my own personal taste. Plus I think these whippersnappers here misread me when I say "strong bottom", I'm not talking boomcar bass, just Ted Nugent gig at a small club bass.
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back