Hello All - Hoping for Warm Welcome
Apr 13, 2021 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MisterZed

New Head-Fier
Hey!

Here's to my first official post on the forums. Came here looking to be introduced to the world of headphones, and have been shown more than I can even fathom at this moment. I'm hoping to learn what I can in the time I spend here, and am looking forward to talking with you all. Thanks!

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:40 PM Post #2 of 5
Hey!

Here's to my first official post on the forums. Came here looking to be introduced to the world of headphones, and have been shown more than I can even fathom at this moment. I'm hoping to learn what I can in the time I spend here, and am looking forward to talking with you all. Thanks!
Welcome! I remember being a newbie and often found myself reading a lot I didn’t get. 😅

What headphones do you enjoy currently?

Apr 13, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #4 of 5
Hey!

Welcome to Head-Fi....there is a lot to be had here: education, enjoyment, friendship, head-talk, money-saving/time-saving ideas & discussions....I see that you are thinking about Sennheiser HD-6XX....a great way to get started 👍....

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021 at 2:41 PM Post #5 of 5
Currently using Arctis Pro's that I've had for a long time, but I'm in the market for some Sennheiser HD6xx's! Very exciting!
The HD-6XX’s are a good place to start for sure. Just be ready for quite a different sound than you are used to though . While not real hard to drive I think they do better with a amp .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back