Hello all 😊
Feb 10, 2024 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Mike33345

New Head-Fier
It's been 9 years since I registered and this is my first post.

Back then I had my Cowon I9+ and Sony V55's for that EXTRA bass and I did love those.

My first smartphone was a Sony compact, and with Spotify and new bluetooth convenience that steered me away from hifi for a while (also I was a student and I had much better things to do like partying and whatnot).

I never liked smartphones though, addicting as they are, and lately I've left my phone for dead in the kitchen drawer.

Now I'm back to buying cd's, it's more time consuming but I feel like I'm more actively engaged in researching music and listening to it.

I got myself some ATHM50X headphones, I'm really pleased with them, they sound nice on my Denon CD- receiver. Soon I'll be getting an Shanling M0 pro for on the go.

Sorry for the long story. How have you guys been adapting to the modern times? Do you ever miss those good old times of mp3 players / ipods?

Feb 22, 2024 at 11:41 PM Post #2 of 2
It's been 9 years since I registered and this is my first post.

Back then I had my Cowon I9+ and Sony V55's for that EXTRA bass and I did love those.

My first smartphone was a Sony compact, and with Spotify and new bluetooth convenience that steered me away from hifi for a while (also I was a student and I had much better things to do like partying and whatnot).

I never liked smartphones though, addicting as they are, and lately I've left my phone for dead in the kitchen drawer.

Now I'm back to buying cd's, it's more time consuming but I feel like I'm more actively engaged in researching music and listening to it.

I got myself some ATHM50X headphones, I'm really pleased with them, they sound nice on my Denon CD- receiver. Soon I'll be getting an Shanling M0 pro for on the go.

Sorry for the long story. How have you guys been adapting to the modern times? Do you ever miss those good old times of mp3 players / ipods?
Hey Mike. Sorry for the late reply. I still use an MP3 player - these days they're called DAPs or Digital Audio Players. Sounds like you might be picking one up from Shanling. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back