Hello, Again
May 3, 2017 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Xsoldier416

New Head-Fier
Hey, so I was a member here wayyy back (like joined what in 2012? ha had to check and I was right!), even made it to the NYC meet back in 2013(?maybe 2014?)!

Moved out west and finally have some stability and am finally thinking I'd like to dedicate some funds to CIEMs(again). Just wanted to hop back in and say hi (again). Still listening to my HD668Bs and still love them.

May 3, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 7
Budget would be around the $300 mark. I remember the V3's used to be close to that, but I started looking around and it appears the Alclairs are what I'm leaning towards. Source would more than likely be my cellphone, but occasionally my desktop computer. I suppose if it was worth it, I could drag out my old itouch.

May 3, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #4 of 7
  1. I assume you are looking at the Dual Two Driver (?). I have not heard it, personally, but I have a friend who owns it and likes it quite well. You might also read about the Custom Art line and see if any of those are of interest. Some people love them, some people are so-so on them, and some people don't like them. Maybe read about them and see what you think. It is possible one could work for you. Lastly, you might check out the Cosmic Ears CE2P. It's pretty solid and it is in your price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back