Heh...short lived bliss...
Apr 14, 2007 at 8:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

lwrs10

100+ Head-Fier
Well after my initial suprise with the KSC75's, I was happy with them for about a week. Then the what if bug hit me and I went and bought some brand new 325i's. Can't wait for them to arrive.......what should i expect?

Damn you head fi.........my wallet hates you.....or loves you how ever you look at it...

Apr 14, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #2 of 10
I think you'll be very happy with your purchase. You may find that the bowls will get uncomfortable after a while. Nothing a pair of HD414 pads can't help though
tongue.gif

Apr 14, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well after my initial suprise with the KSC75's, I was happy with them for about a week. Then the what if bug hit me and I went and bought some brand new 325i's. Can't wait for them to arrive.......what should i expect?

Damn you head fi.........my wallet hates you.....or loves you how ever you look at it...

LOL, a week, Thats impressive! soon you have a pair of
gs1000.gif

I know how it is, it trikes you like the
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 14, 2007 at 9:57 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you are like me you will never be satisfied..

Apr 15, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by labrat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You don't have an external amplifier, just your players?
The Grado 325i is not hard to drive, neither is the Koss KSC75.
But I lost interest in the Koss's, and still prefer the Grado 325i over the RS1 with the Xin SuperMacro 3v6 with OP627 in class A.
And this combination is still preferred over many others, but as portable i use the Etymotic Research 4P.

yea i have my Xenos portable amp i use with everything....

Apr 15, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #8 of 10
Congrats!

I've had my 325i for just a few weeks. I also use KSC75(mostly w/ 2G shuffle).

I've tried the KSC75 with my better amps. They are unbelievably good for the price, but they can't really compare with the 325i imo. Better everything is what you can expect...except perhaps comfort.

Apr 20, 2007 at 5:01 PM Post #9 of 10
well i bought the 325i's. now i cant listen to my ksc75's anymore.....the 325 really sounds good. i also noticed i have a slight hearing loss in my left ear in the very high frequencies. couldnt hear it with all my other headphones.....but i can sure hear it with these..

Apr 20, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #10 of 10
Oooh, the dreaded upgrade-itis. I managed to stick with some Grado 125's and an X-Can v2 for about 5+ years before getting sucked in bigtime.

I hope the bowls are a lot comfier for you than they were for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back