Heavy bass songs?
Mar 30, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #46 of 63
Digital Mystikz - Anti-war dub
Benga - middle man
Tunnidge - face melt (really went off on my ckm50s, when it first came on shuffle, I had to stop doing what I was doing what I was doing. Literally, a face melt.)
Loefah - root
loefah - goat stare
loefah and skream - 28 grams
james blake - limit to your love.

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #47 of 63

Not a fan of the genre but i quite like this song.

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #54 of 63
Ephixa - Ideekay
DJ lck - bring it (KNG remix)
Those make your subwoofer scream

May 4, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #55 of 63
There are several NIN songs with  hammering, pounding bass - I guess because its a good foundation for the dark undertones and textures trent reznor lives in, musically or otherwise, but, if you have a pair of amped atrio MG7s, you have not lived until you survive the incredible resonance the bass creates in 'closer'.  The contrast of lows and highs on the atrios in this song takes you to another plane of listening pleasure.

Aug 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #57 of 63
I have been on an electronic binge lately and was looking for anything with lots and lots (and lots) of bass. Like balls to the walls bass...seriously. Doesn't matter the genre really, literally anything...but country.

I'm a basshead and White Clouds by Decaf has a shtload of bass.
Just keep listening to it and wait for the bass....
Decaf usually has a lot of bass heavy songs

Oct 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #60 of 63
I have a couple for ya. 

MC 900 Ft Jesus: If I Only Had a Brain

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones: Flight of the Cosmic Hippo

Don Dorsey on Beethoven or Bust: Ode to Ludwig (the entire CD is "music of Beethoven as realized on digital and other authentic period synthesizers" per the jacket liner).

These all have moments where they hit extremely hard and were torture tests on some pretty rugged woofers and power amps.  Have at it but don't blame me if you see some smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back