HeAudio 1.3, 1.2B and the new JADE Stat Headphones
Oct 22, 2009 at 6:08 AM Post #2,568 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the build quality still looks very average.

The build quality on the HE60 is not that great either.
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 6:43 AM Post #2,569 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by aRRR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its definitely not a HE60 with more bass, but they have a special kind of magic though
smily_headphones1.gif

afb004d.jpg

Customs opened it up, grrr...

afb006s.jpg

Box has some nasty scratches on it.

afb023.jpg

One of the locks also seems to be broken.

afb016a.jpg

The inside is a mess aswell, the foam is loose, that pink silky material is loose. Only the yellow material underneath the silk seems to be intact.

afb012a.jpg

Headphone is almost flawless, but Im not going to nitpick. They're very beautiful and the finish is very good. I was also amazed by how light they are.

Sound keeps getting better. Im really bad at describing sound so Im not going to do that, Im just going to keep on enjoying.

could you please posts pics of the grill and in and outsides?
Thanks

Oct 25, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #2,572 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very nice, although not as nice looking as the SR007's. Man, I really would love to hear these before I buy an sr007.

You should have come to CanJam @ RMAF 3 weeks ago, and heard the Jade on the GES, WES, A-10, KGBH SE, and eXStata...

Oct 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #2,574 of 2,677
Normally I would consider sending them to you guys to try, but they got dinged at RMAF and I don't want to put them out there again without my personally guarding them. Sorry.

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #2,576 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine got dinged and stepped on at the 2008 National.

So, yours are certainly more worthy to send to the next meet than mine.
biggrin.gif

Besides, I also need mine for the next month because wiatrob is borrowing my O2 Mk1 for testing the prototype eXStatA amps.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #2,578 of 2,677
were people dancing on the tables or did you set up your gear on the floor?
very_evil_smiley.gif
headfiers cant be a rowdy bunch I guess.
angry_face.gif

Sorry. Is not funny. I just don't understand how it could have happened!

Oct 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #2,579 of 2,677
There is some low level noise in the right channel, hard to describe what it is, its also very random, sometimes it nonexistent. Best I can describe it as is a very short clicking sound (Maybe rattling is the correct word?). It doesnt change when I change the volume. No sound is needed for the clicking to appear, only a powered up amp.

Is this dust?

It is something different than another issue I have which is some distortion of the bass in the left channel when I play The Dark Knight Soundtrack - Why so seriouse at 03.25. That issue seems to be more asif the diaphragm is touching something (stators?), if that makes any sense at all. This issue is only appearent in high volume and gets worse when the volume is increasing. The funny thing is when I tilt my head to the right, it DISSAPEARS.

The first issue just became apparent while the second one has always been there when I got it and find it less annoying as it is only with one particular part of a one song with volume pretty high.

Does anyone have a clue what these issues might be? And if they are harmful at all and if they might increase as a bigger problem in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back