Hearthstone heroes, unite!
Jul 26, 2014 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

koshtramba

Caution: Multiple accounts from the same IP, including a bad trader.
Aight, didn't find a thread dedicated to the newest gaming addiction Blizzard concocted, so I thought it'd be pretty cool if I opened up a discussion about it.

The game, as you might have guessed already, is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

Anyone else here really into it? What sort of decks are you guys running, are there any card collectors lurking around, and how prone are you to paying real cash to fuel your card collections?

Jul 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #2 of 4
This is the kind of game i want to play when i'm travelling. Does this have an android version? 

Jul 27, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #3 of 4
Not yet, but it's in the making. No definitive release date yet, though they said it's gonna come out in the second half of 2014.

The Android market is huge, so they better hurry. The game is insanely addictive and has got the potential of a huge moneymaking machine, even though it's F2P ( free-to-play ). But yeah - you're right, this is perfect for travelling, because it's a very lightweight game, literally uses almost no bandwidth ( traffic generated by the game is close to none ) and time just flies by when you're playing it. It does, however, require a stable connection, and does not have a very graceful handling of lost packets, so if the connection is unstable, you might either get stuck in a game, where nothing happens until you close the game itself, or you will be disconnected, and allowed to reconnect back to the match.

It's got amazing depth, and the meta is ever-changing. New popular decks arise, others fade away into oblivion, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back