Heard of Lajo ipod cases?
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jdimitri

Headphoneus Supremus
Like the ones here:http://www.xskn.com//default.aspx?m=Styles&cid=81
I just ordered a black Xrap, i just remembered about them.. I ordered some ipod mini skins quite a while ago

Looking for reviews, anything on the web shows up almost nothing
Have you even heard of it? I think i discovered it while looking for thinner skins than the iskin- they were the only ones making 1mm ones back then.. They were like $6 each as well

From memory, it was good quality.. i think i just didn't like the feel of silicone over the wheel, i'll proabably post pictures of it on my ipod later

EDIT: Holy crap, the ilounge reviews changed lajo to ####
Colour me curious

Jan 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EDIT: Holy crap, the ilounge reviews changed lajo to ####

Excuse my ignorance, but what does that mean?
confused.gif

Holly

Jan 25, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #4 of 8
Now I understand.
smily_headphones1.gif
Interesting link, too. Perhaps another example of the old story - friends shouldn't go into business together...

Still, I would like to know which product is considered better.
wink.gif

Holly

Jan 25, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 8
i have a lajo case for one of my ipods. its really nice and covers the whole unit, but it attracts too much dust and lint.

and i remember that lajo website is really bad, so order from another dealer or ebay.

Jan 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #6 of 8
I have a couple Lajo cases as well. I prefer clear or aluminum cases to silicone cases because of the dust/lint issue, but the Lajo cases were contructed well. I ordered direct from Lajo's website, which did have design issues, but had frequent sales for major holidays.

This will sound strange, but giving the outside of the case a slight dusting with a brush and powder (yes, the kind that goes on babies' butts) helps with the lint a lot, and as long as you apply very sparingly and give it a good flap, it won't get all over your iPod.

Jan 26, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #7 of 8
I had a Lajo or should I say several. I ordered a iPod skin. They sent me a mini skin. Then to "make up for my troubles" two mini skins (a lot of good that did me). Then the wrong sized iPod skin. I kept emailing my receipt. Effectively no customer service and now no way to get off their mailing list (all from addresses aren't valid). Needless to say I'd say stay away.

Jan 26, 2007 at 7:32 AM Post #8 of 8
I own a few Lajo cases and have been happy with them. Yes they do have issues with stuff sticking to them but I also have that issue with Iskin silicon cases. Their service has been good for me as I had a nano case split and they are replacing it at no charge.

Happy Listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back