Heard of bluedio headphone?
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #2 of 9
Yes, actually. For the most part, they make *decent* entry level cans. My dad had bought a set from amazon based on reviews and they suit his needs (not an audiophile by any means)

Nov 17, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #3 of 9
Bluedio is alright for entry level stuff

Nov 18, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #7 of 9
Have heard good things about them UFO Plus and Victory series. I wouldn't expect 'audiophile-tuning', but that doesn't mean they aren't necessarily good or even very good. Victory is supposed to be pretty well balanced. Let us know what you think.

Nov 22, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #8 of 9
Have heard good things about them UFO Plus and Victory series. I wouldn't expect 'audiophile-tuning', but that doesn't mean they aren't necessarily good or even very good. Victory is supposed to be pretty well balanced. Let us know what you think.

Sure!!!
Quite new into audio. But I went to a local shop and try final audio design Sonorious vi. It was very good, but also I have no benchmark to start with.

Mar 21, 2018 at 10:42 AM Post #9 of 9
Saw Bluedio are releasing a TN in-ear model and a T5, both with active noise cancellation. The T5 supposedly features 4 mics for active noise cancellation according to the pr images, hopefully an improvement on the T4S which I read mixed reviews about. Thinking of buying either T5 or T4S (or TN since they're quite cheap) during Aliexpress anniversary sale, mainly for the active noise cancellation. Doesn't need to be perfect, but since I'm flying to the USA in the Summer, I figured that could be an ideal time to get a pair of cans like this. Not interested in paying full price for a Bose-type headset though... Has anyone tried these new sets yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back