hear this guys...almost had it
Feb 14, 2002 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

MDMAN

New Head-Fier
mad.gif
Hear this guys I put a thread up about 2 weeks ago trying to find a sony D-EJ1000 pcdp and everybody was real helpfull (thanks guys) in helping me find one. So i looked at the sites that everbody refered me to, and they were great but, just a little bit to to expensive. Oh well, I thought if I wanted it ill have to pay to pay the price. so i looked around for the best price in the sites you guys gave me and i was about to order but, I said to myself why not try Ebay ( big mistake) so i did a search on "Sony portable cd players" and none came up for the sony D-EJ1000. I saw that one guy was selling alot of sony cd players and he had the 955 up for bid, so i thought what the hell ill ask him if hes got the D-EJ1000. I waited for the email back and 2 days later i got one from him saying he had one and i could get it for $180 shipped. i was sure i wanted to get it and that id get him the money asap. I had been looking for it and for that price. I was all over that deal but like everything it was to good to be true so he emailed me back and said i could pay with paypal. The next day i went to paypal to make my payment mind you ive already emailed him like 7 times about the product asking questins so i didnt get ripped off. As i was putting the payment though it said "this user is not registered" and did i still want to send the payment?. They would contact him to tell him to register ...i was like NO WAY so i emailed him and asked him what was up and why he wasn't registered. Guess what...... yup his email donssn't exist any more. after all that im back at phaze 1, so what i need from you guys is to help me out again and find this cd player at a price around $190-$200 shipped. I know I can count on you guys to bail me out again thanks in advance for the info you get me and to everybody who helped me the first time around. alright guy thanks for taking the time to hear me bitch about this. Im just pissed off thanks guy and gals later. p.s. im just glad i didnt pay him and im not out $180 bucks them id be really pissed off !!!

Feb 14, 2002 at 11:45 AM Post #3 of 11
Wow, mdman, you couldn't find any Sony D-EJ1000's on ebay? I just did a quick search and found five current auctions with two ending today. Follow this link ebay Sony PCDPs and just scan down the three or so pages of Sony PCDP's. They are on ebay all the time.

-Keith

Feb 14, 2002 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by cajunchrist
That was the LONGEST run on sentence in human history...virtually impossible to read. Use punctuation marks and add paragraphs.

I don't know, I kinda liked it. I would just have figured a way to add at the beginning...."There I was, totally surrounded!"

Feb 14, 2002 at 4:12 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by cajunchrist
That was the LONGEST run on sentence in human history...virtually impossible to read. Use punctuation marks and add paragraphs.

alas, infantile as this is
very_evil_smiley.gif
, the honor of longest paragraph rightly belongs to James Joyce's 'Ulysses'; the last, i don't remember, 50 pages is one stream of words. thus, joyce invented stream of consciousness. ee cummings and don marquis also eschew caps and puncts for literary reasons. i generally ignore caps just because it's a pain the butt for my fingers to probe for the caps key; that, and i'm a unix bigot
redface.gif

paragraphs and puncts are generally useful.

toodles,
robert

Feb 14, 2002 at 7:22 PM Post #8 of 11
Here you go guys. I didn't think I had to check my grammar at the door like it's a firearm.
biggrin.gif
Remember Im [size=medium]MDMAN[/size] (to the rescue) not grammarman ok.
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2002 at 1:23 AM Post #10 of 11
Although Joyce has the longest paragraph crown, William Faulkner has the longest sentence crown: 17 pages, one sentence, grammatically correct. No joke. It's in Go Down, Moses in the section entitled The Bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back