Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Oct 11, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #2,401 of 4,123
cell phone's leather pouch could do the job
smile.gif

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #2,405 of 4,123
I wouldn't count on the info in your order account.  These days the Arrow is shipped from HK and I assume he forwards the info. but may forget to update the account.

I never received any shipping info. but it took around two weeks for the unit to arrive. I ordered my Arrow 4G in September and I believe it was first shipped at least a week after my order.  A friend of mine also ordered one two weeks ago and he just received his unit today.

If you want to contact Robert I suggest that you just shoot him an email, don't use the option to contact him through his website.

Oct 13, 2012 at 8:30 AM Post #2,406 of 4,123
Quote:
I wouldn't count on the info in your order account.  These days the Arrow is shipped from HK and I assume he forwards the info. but may forget to update the account.

I never received any shipping info. but it took around two weeks for the unit to arrive. I ordered my Arrow 4G in September and I believe it was first shipped at least a week after my order.  A friend of mine also ordered one two weeks ago and he just received his unit today.

If you want to contact Robert I suggest that you just shoot him an email, don't use the option to contact him through his website.

Can you please give me his email? I contacted him a few times through mail@headstage.com and don't know if that is what you're referring to.

Oct 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #2,408 of 4,123
http://www.headstage.com/

no sign of the arrow there -  i wonder what happened......

is there a new website for the arrow amp ? anyone know ?

Nov 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #2,411 of 4,123
has anyone here received any arrow upgrades ?

i sent my 1g arrow on september 15th , it must have arrived at robert on the 20th and 1,5 month later i still have no news of when it's gonna be sent over back to me (i am in London uk)

ok i know rob is a busy guy but i dunno 6-7 weeks of waiting is normal ?

anyone here who is in the same boat as me ?

Nov 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #2,412 of 4,123
Quote:
has anyone here received any arrow upgrades ?

i sent my 1g arrow on september 15th , it must have arrived at robert on the 20th and 1,5 month later i still have no news of when it's gonna be sent over back to me (i am in London uk)

ok i know rob is a busy guy but i dunno 6-7 weeks of waiting is normal ?

anyone here who is in the same boat as me ?

Oh yeah, been waiting since Aug. 10. Granted my problem isn't exactly the same as yours (I can't recharge the battery and am waiting for a replacement arrow) and he is replacing it for free. Also, he says he ran out of stock (I got an email from him 8 hours ago).

Nov 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #2,413 of 4,123
Same issue here...I have sent it on Oct 10, arrived on Oct 16.
And I am still waiting for my upgraded Arrow 4G (from 3G)
I have sent couple of emails till now, and he just answered 12 days ago that he is run out of stock...

Also I started with this order only for USB DAC cable in Aug 1. !

Ths guy is really strage ways handling the customers...I am starting to regret it I every invested in these stuffs.

Nov 20, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #2,414 of 4,123
or maybe the guy is a zen master - teaching us patience the hard way.

so,we wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back