Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jun 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #2,041 of 4,123
Yes, a long time ago.
EDIT: Line out support is working in Fuze V1 since a long time ago. But sadly it is not working for Fuze V2 because Rockbox team still need to figure out how to activate it before they can release a version with line out support.

(Come on Sandisk! help them just a little bit publishing this info!)

Quote:
I was hear ed when a fuze be rockboxed , the line out cable will not work
is that problem fixed?

Thank you maverickronin and lazysleepyboi for your help. Order placed, good bye, money! Now let's wait those 2 months or so...

Jun 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #2,042 of 4,123

Quote:
Yes, a long time ago.

Thank you maverickronin and lazysleepyboi for your help. Order placed, good bye, money! Now let's wait those 2 months or so...

patience is key in this, but I'm sure you're ready for that. Congrats on the purchase, the production of the 4g model should be quicker than it was for the 3g one, so shouldn't be longer than 2 months

Jun 12, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #2,043 of 4,123
Add me to the list of people waiting on a preorder for a 4G. In the meantime, will probably buy a slightly less portable XM6 that still includes the 75ohm impedance switch. ER4S here I come.

Jun 13, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #2,044 of 4,123

Quote:
Add me to the list of people waiting on a preorder for a 4G. In the meantime, will probably buy a slightly less portable XM6 that still includes the 75ohm impedance switch. ER4S here I come.

Hopefully, I've heard mixed opinions on whether it really is that simple.  Some inline resistors seem to work better at transforming P's to S's than others.  Don't know the truth of it myself as I've only had the ER4S....twice.  

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:43 AM Post #2,045 of 4,123

Quote:
Hopefully, I've heard mixed opinions on whether it really is that simple.  Some inline resistors seem to work better at transforming P's to S's than others.  Don't know the truth of it myself as I've only had the ER4S....twice.  

James at PD seems to think that it's an acceptable substitute, far be it from me to take the word of a salesman at face value but I'd like to think that he's not just about shifting units under false pretense.

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:03 PM Post #2,047 of 4,123
i personally find a difference between using 3rd party p to s resistors and the original etymotic p to s convertor.

i took the hit to my wallet to get the real ety p to s convertor and there is a difference in sound compared to the 3rd party version i got. i didn't want to try a variety of different 3rd party resistors, when i could just suck it up and pay to hear the er-4p->s like it was intended to be heard.

am i fooling myself to thinking there is a difference? maybe. but i think there is one, so therefore it is different to me. :p

Quote:
James at PD seems to think that it's an acceptable substitute, far be it from me to take the word of a salesman at face value but I'd like to think that he's not just about shifting units under false pretense.

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #2,048 of 4,123

Quote:
am i fooling myself to thinking there is a difference? maybe. but i think there is one, so therefore it is different to me. :p

Well, I belong to those tbat think that the music you hear is the one that is powered by the electricity your headphones receive so... just measure the impedance of both adapters with a multimeter. It you get the same ohms, I can't find any reason why they should sound different.

EDIT: Assuming they both make good contact.

Jun 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #2,049 of 4,123

I think... No I am sure...

When I logged on to HeadPhonia today and checked my order status (as I do hourly since 6-6 - 9:01am),  the colon :)) between the "Order status" and "Order Processing" was a tad darker than it was last time.

I think this is a good sign. Getting closer...

Jun 13, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #2,050 of 4,123
So lucky, you! I can not even log in the website. When I was making the order I finished the payment and when Paypal redirected me back to headphonia's site I got an error. Now I see my money is gone, the order *seems* to be completed (paypal gave me my own order number and the status is "pending") but I can not login to headphonia and the password recovery page says that I'm not filling all the form when I try to recover it.

I know this is not the thread to talk about this, but lets call this is a "funny" moment I'm having wondering what happens with my order... I hopefully will get mail updates when the order changes its status... (will I?)

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #2,051 of 4,123

Quote:
So lucky, you! I can not even log in the website. When I was making the order I finished the payment and when Paypal redirected me back to headphonia's site I got an error. Now I see my money is gone, the order *seems* to be completed (paypal gave me my own order number and the status is "pending") but I can not login to headphonia and the password recovery page says that I'm not filling all the form when I try to recover it.

I know this is not the thread to talk about this, but lets call this is a "funny" moment I'm having wondering what happens with my order... I hopefully will get mail updates when the order changes its status... (will I?)

try a different browser when you try to get a password recovery

Jun 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #2,055 of 4,123
I already tried deleting that, using the left side form, the one on the right side... even using the browser of my phone. Anyway finally Robert wrote back telling me my order was ok and I think he will solve the problem I have in his website. I also received a mail saying the status of my order changed to "order processing". I won't talk more about order issues in this appreciation thread, but I thought it was not fair to skip this message saying that things are getting solved. If I post here let's hope that is to say the amp is great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back