Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Aug 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #858 of 4,123
It is now 10 weeks since I ordered 12HE 2G. Hope it's just around the corner...
tongue_smile.gif

Yeah, right.

Aug 17, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #862 of 4,123

Quote:
The shipping time changed again? Last i heard it would ship in mid August. The wait is killing me. 
triportsad.gif

The site says September for "new" orders so I guess that depends on how they define "new" orders. 

Perhaps the correct mindset at this point is expecting this unit in time for Christmas.  Then if it's earlier than that - it's a pleasant surprise.  Meanwhile, I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting for owner's reactions to the second-gen model. 

Aug 19, 2010 at 2:53 AM Post #868 of 4,123
Quote:
I'm sure the wait is worth it

Ha, you think that is a wait?  I am waiting for my Pico Slim still after what, 5 months and comments of delivery dates that have long past.  I am very glad I have the Arrow to tie me over.  All in all, the Arrow is a real winner IMO, especially given the price!  It fits perfectly with my 5.5g and all my other portable gear doesn't really get used.

Oh, and in all my dealings with Robert, he is a great guy!

Aug 19, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #869 of 4,123

Quote:
Ha, you think that is a wait?  I am waiting for my Pico Slim still after what, 5 months and comments of delivery dates that have long past.  I am very glad I have the Arrow to tie me over.  All in all, the Arrow is a real winner IMO, especially given the price!  It fits perfectly with my 5.5g and all my other portable gear doesn't really get used.

Oh, and in all my dealings with Robert, he is a great guy!

Not to mention your LCD2.  

Aug 19, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #870 of 4,123
Quote:
Not to mention your LCD2.  

Yes, but that wait has not been all that long, just 2 months so far (and a month longer than originally expected).  It will be interesting to see how the Arrow drives the LCD-2
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back