Headstage Arrow 12HE 4G + Beyerdynamics DT1350 Good combo ?
Jun 12, 2011 at 6:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

blackstar84

New Head-Fier
As it seem now Headstage Arrow 12HE 4G seem to be the ultimate choice for smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S II. I found quite little information about the 12HE 4G cause it is so new.
But I have been reading the amp is more fitting to some phones the others. And that each phone responds differently, I did read hiss was a problem on some phones for example...

Would be amazing to know if anyone have tried the Dt1350 with this amp!
if so I will order the Samsung Galaxy S2, DT1350 and 12E 4G amp!

Jun 23, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
The 4G isn't even out yet - it's on preorder status with Robert saying he'll ship July or early August. If I'm wrong, someone lemme know, but that's the last I heard when I asked him.

doesn't it's written june or july ?
i've checked it many times or does rob email u and said july or august then ? :"

Jun 23, 2011 at 3:55 AM Post #5 of 7
he responded to me 8 days ago via email:

"the G4 will be finished in 1-2 month. But I can send you a G3 which is the same amp with punchier bass boost. The G4 will have a treble boost instead of the impedance switch.

[size=10pt]Regards[/size]
[size=10pt]Rob @ Headstage"[/size]

if it's done in august, like i think it will be, it'll go against the new jds labs amp which is also supposed to be coming out in august at half the price.

Quote:
doesn't it's written june or july ?
i've checked it many times or does rob email u and said july or august then ? :"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back