Headset Recommendation Mainly for gaming, a bit of music. around 100$?
Feb 7, 2017 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Neonshadow

New Head-Fier
as the title says, i'm looking for a headset with an Excellent sound quality, Durability and Very good or Decent sound stage (i'm not really a competitive gamer. more on single player) also i'm not a bass head but i want a decent bass something that will immerse me in game. but the most important part is i need Closed back headset because i have a very loud pc and i don't want to hear them while gaming. (i'm aware that close may lack sound stage) in terms of mic quality, i don't really care much, just a decent quality as long as i can be heard. i also listen to music sometimes because i play instrument. so far the headsets that i'm comparing are frustrating. list:

Sennheiser GSP 300/350
HyperX Cloud 2
ATH-M40x

i think i'm liking the Cloud 2 but a lot of reviews says that they break after a year or half Gsp however i feel limited. the cloud 2 has detachable mic, 7.1 option and extra cloth(?) pads. does gsp pads flake? like other type of headsets? cause it may be a pain in the ass to replace them in my country. as for M40x not really sure. can you guys give recommendation what's the best for this price range?  if you can recommend me a headset that cost a little more money but definitely worth it. (probably max 115$ ) then i think i can go for it. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back