headset/phones for gaming
Feb 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #17 of 30
For gaming and movies I tend to use my "travel headphones" either the Beyerdynamic DT770 or the Audio Technica ADH-M50s. I prefer closed cans for this sort of thing so that there isn't so much sound leakage into the room.

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #20 of 30
  I am interested what about takstar hi2050 just because thay are open back, may thay be better for situation awareness in games or pro 80 is better anyway?

The Hi2050 should be a little better for surround sound, the Pro 80 offers a little bit better audio quality.

Mar 1, 2014 at 6:39 AM Post #21 of 30
how really big is difference in sound quality because hi 2050 in ebay is redecelous 52 dolars but pro 80 is 74 dolars in both cases price is redecelous low
dunno i had chanse to seller send offer for pro 80 putted as well 52 dollars will see is will accept i suppose sound quality will be a bit more apealing
What can say about sennheiser 439 or not worth compairing? Just other people suggest it and price is close to same

Mar 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #23 of 30
  how really big is difference in sound quality because hi 2050 in eBay is ridiculous 52 dollars but pro 80 is 74 dollars in both cases price is ridiculous low
dunno I had chance to seller send offer for pro 80 putted as well 52 dollars will see is will accept i suppose sound quality will be a bit more appealing
What can say about Sennheiser 439 or not worth comparing? Just other people suggest it and price is close to same

As your a gamer, might as well get the Hi2050, I'm of the opinion you can wear open headphones for longer periods of time.
Also that might leave you enough left over to get an Asus Xonar DG or DGX sound card.

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #24 of 30
100 dolars i am counting only on headphones and asus xonar dgx i will get in any case because if i dont have usb headset then none can hear me because how said my mobo on board sound chip is ********:)

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #26 of 30
  wow got today asus xonar dgx and difference between on board is really noticeable even on my jvc ha s4x

Nice! Good luck with the headphones then 
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #27 of 30
  wow got today asus xonar dgx and difference between on board is really noticeable even on my jvc ha s4x

Hopefully you disabled on-board audio? in the BIOS.

Mar 7, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #29 of 30
Good. The front jack might not be optimal, as the wiring may introduce noise due to interference with all the electrical components.
If you experience problems, try the jack in the card.

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #30 of 30
i am using jack in the card not front, in front not interference but it is silencer and feels like weaker bass as well but setting in both cases same
probably maybe amp not working or not so much power giving to front because impact is in ohm difference(i thing) on front is like only >32ohm but in back works 32~64 because impact on changing ohms is much bigger in card in front is small difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back