Headset mainly for mobile (Samsung S3)/ laptop (ASUS UX31A) ($350 max)
Aug 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #16 of 24
Oh please.I don't need more than 24 hours to figure out if I can trust the Fit.

And the first time I put them on they sealed easily. So I trust that the fit will keep. even if I move alot 

So you "trust" that it will, but you haven't tried it yet? LOL

Aug 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #18 of 24
I did try it. it stays just fine! 

Good for you :)

But there are many people that have reported that seal is tempermental for them and doesn't hold very well when moving around. They have discussed it in that AKG 550 thread you have been posting in :wink:

Aug 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:
Good for you
smily_headphones1.gif

But there are many people that have reported that seal is tempermental for them and doesn't hold very well when moving around. They have discussed it in that AKG 550 thread you have been posting in
wink.gif

Exactly and that fear led me to pay a member here $10 to try thier k550, and after I tried it I bought it. That being said, all the issues in the world, are depedent on the person. I was lucky to not have an issue with it, unlike the w1000x which I NEVER knew had fit issues Till I got it, so OP try it, see if a head fi'er will let you and if you like buy it! 

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #20 of 24
Hey, I'm looking forward to upragde from my creative aurvana live's and I've kinda narrowed my selection down to these three. Each of them only cost 150€ new for me, and I'm not sure which one provides the most value for the money. 

I believe I have the same preferences as you, and I especially like listening to film scores, epic music and rock/post rock.

Aug 19, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:
Hey, I'm looking forward to upragde from my creative aurvana live's and I've kinda narrowed my selection down to these three. Each of them only cost 150€ new for me, and I'm not sure which one provides the most value for the money. 

I believe I have the same preferences as you, and I especially like listening to film scores, epic music and rock/post rock.

Where can you get them for 150?

I'm probably going to go with the Momentum, but I'm going to see if I can find a store to try them first so that they fit me. In terms of value for money, the momentum are the most expensive otherwise so in terms of value for money, that would give you the biggest discount.

Aug 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #22 of 24
I just purchased the Sennheiser Momentums, and whilst I'm no audiophile (nor do I have much to compare with), I can already tell that they're a big step up from my Megalodons and my Denon.

Thank you for all of the recommendations and the tips, my next step will probably be looking into a USB-soundcard and a portable amp.

Aug 20, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #23 of 24
That's great that you found a set of headphones you like :)

Since it sounds like you are mainly into music, look at external DAC/amps, like the FiiO E17.

Aug 20, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:
That's great that you found a set of headphones you like
smily_headphones1.gif

Since it sounds like you are mainly into music, look at external DAC/amps, like the FiiO E17.

Thanks for the tip, on my stationary I game mostly though, so I'm probably going to invest in something a bit more powerful there so that I can simulate 7.1 whilst gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back