Headsave is Gone! Best Wishes To Norm.
Jan 11, 2005 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 101

Romanee

Headphoneus Supremus
Did I miss seeing this coming? I was shocked to discover that as of today Headsave has ceased all business. Following is the e-mail notice I just received:

"As of today January 10th 2005 Headsave will cease all operations. [size=small]All in-house paid orders will be built and shipped within the next 14 days.[/size] The number of orders has reached 60 per month which is way too much for me to accomodate along with all my other business obligations. [size=small]I am proud to have served many hundreds of customers over the last two years and wish you all much happiness and prosperity in the future.
My sincere thanks for your support.
Regards
Norm[/size]
"

[size=medium]My sincerest best wishes to Norm and family for a healthy and fulfulling future, and thanks for the most gracious and efficient business relationship.[/size]

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #5 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
what about warranties?

Indeed - I've just ordered and paid for my Classic... This is a sad day indeed
frown.gif
Anyone else notice Norm (Tigger) has been having a clearout in the FS forum?

*Edit* - My 1st amp was a Go-Vibe... So impressed was i with the whole experience i ordered the Classic when 'Upgraditus' hit
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #7 of 101
Damn, it's our fault for recommending his amps like crazy. We helped overload him.
frown.gif

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:19 AM Post #9 of 101
Best wishes for your future endeavours Norm.

Team Classic

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #10 of 101
Say what????
blink.gif
but, but. I would hire few guys with soldering experience and start doing business massively. This is sad for the US economy. Reconsider Norm. There is no paid job as your own business and doing what you love to do. Good luck anyway, from Miami.

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #12 of 101
Knowing Norm, I'm sure he'll uphold all the warranties even if he isn't making any new amps.

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:24 AM Post #13 of 101
Okay, I guess I won't be able to order the new Classic now. I can understand the being overwhelmed part though. My neverending headphone amp search continues....

Jan 11, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #15 of 101
Grumble grumble...I REALLY would've liked a few days notice. I had literally typed in his site name to order a classic tonight. If I had known, I would've ordered yesterday. I've never dealt with Norm, and I hear he's a great guy...but What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back