HeadRoom's Live Video Coverage of RMAF/CanJam in Denver this weekend!!
Oct 13, 2010 at 2:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Ivy

Premier Sponsor HeadRoom
Hey guys!

So, just this morning, some of the crew hit the road for CanJam.  Jorge, Ben, Jamey, and Mike will be attending.  This year we're not only exhibiting but we're doing video coverage as well, including some live blogging.   We have implemented CoverItLive blogging software, a sweet tool that allows us to put all kinds of show info real-time or shortly-thereafter.  You can sign up to receive email updates, make comments on our videos & events, and interact w/ the staff at the event.

Look for interviews w/ industry taste-makers, new product announcements, and some on-the-scene footage of the CanJam Room as well as the rest of the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest.  There are several talks at the show, and we've listed what talks we plan to attend and report on.  We want to make this page the next-best-thing to being there.

For a preview of the funner side of our videos, check out teaser "episode" here!  Most of this work is the brainchild of MicB- he is a talented and creative video guy who also likes to have a good time and it really shows.

So, please tune in, tell us what you think, and keep following throughout the weekend!  If there is something you'd specifically like to see, please post it here!

Thanks guys!

Blog post from Travis on CanJAM

RMAF Video Coverage Page (Bookmark this page!)  

Follow Us on Twitter

And, our first video:

Oct 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 25
Looking forward to it, it's gonna be great!!

Oct 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #3 of 25
I hugged Jamey at last canjam when he gifted me the total bithead. Headroom so far has done nothing but impress me, from the bottom end stuff to the top end stuff it all seems frighteningly worth the money, and class act people to boot! Show us more show us more!

Oct 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #6 of 25
We made it!

Just got into our hotel room.  Looking forward to seeing everybody. 

Some more good news, if all goes well, we'll also have a pair of the new Grado GR10's to demo at the show.

Oct 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #15 of 25
Hey there everyone, Mic-B here... I just want to thank everyone for the positive response and how well our coverage was received. It really made it worthwhile (at least for me) to put so much effort in! And a big hello to all the head-fi'ers that I met out there (either in person or on the liveblog). hopefully we'll get to do this all over again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back