HeadRoom Website Testing!!!
Oct 6, 2001 at 1:01 AM Post #61 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Hey Neruda - did ya have to post that picture - I owe ya one buddy
biggrin.gif

LOL! Send me a new cosmic and the nightmare will end...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2001 at 8:04 AM Post #62 of 67
Just a quick note of a spelling mistake...

on the new products page...

Quote:

Portable Players
Here you'll find a variety of portable players; some we sell, some we just recommend, but we guaranty they sound good.

Guaranty = Guarantee?!?

Oct 8, 2001 at 7:21 AM Post #64 of 67
Quote:

Originally posted by danny
Actually, the sentence should read 'Weird is spelled weird.' (as it was spelled wrong) That way the sentence would be correct in all meanings.

Hahahaha!
biggrin.gif
Damn, Danny, you're clever!

Oct 12, 2001 at 6:37 AM Post #65 of 67
Thanks for all the help in testing the website... We are going to try and make the switch to the new one tomorrow. I sent Ivy the list of HeadRoom website testers tonight (that made an account and placed a test order). Not sure how long it will be until she gets the free HeadRoom coffee mugs out. Thanks again for all the help...

Oct 15, 2001 at 2:47 PM Post #66 of 67
On this page:

http://207.66.131.158/headroom2/layout.php?topicID=20

The link to the Little goes to the Little product page, and not to the internal photos and description as the links for all the other amps do.

I'm not getting ideas for DIY stuff, honest. I wonder if noise from the DC-DC converters is a problem though? The Cosel units look very well shielded.

Oct 25, 2001 at 4:50 AM Post #67 of 67
First, for some reason I can't do 1kHz sample graph overlays. I selected the Senn 580 and 600, and clicked the button, but Nutscrape says "the document contained no data." So does Mozilla. And Internet Exploiter.

Also, has anyone seen the Danny pic? It's attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back