HeadRoom Website Testing!!!
Oct 4, 2001 at 3:24 AM Post #46 of 67
Hey! you can type *anything* into those number fields! and a bunch of things, you'll get an error! oooo! lookie! 1.5 rounds up to 2! cool!!

Why don't you just make it a button that you click that adds or takes away a quantity?

Oct 4, 2001 at 7:44 AM Post #47 of 67
Alright, we have made some changes to the quantity field in the shopping cart. Just try and get an invalid amount in there now. We didn't add support for when you change the quantity to zero to remove the item from the cart, but we'll get to that someday...

We add more logic around the credit card number on the checkout page too. Before you could have spaces, dashes, letters, pretty much anything. Now you should only be able to add numbers (without spaces). Also amex cards are always 15 long and the rest are 16, so there is a check for that too.

The product measurement page is a little more functional now.

Changed the default search order to be by list price.

Ton of other small changes as well...

Oct 4, 2001 at 2:57 PM Post #48 of 67
Hello Budgie,

I showed Amy your post, along with the comment that she was the 'birdwoman of HeadRoom' and into Budgies. She replied "I am actually the catwoman, and would eat him alive"

Oct 4, 2001 at 3:11 PM Post #49 of 67
Griff

If we participated in this test, will we have to re-register when the site goes live?

Oct 4, 2001 at 4:55 PM Post #51 of 67
hey, has anyone seen the todd pic?
bottomPhoto9.jpg

Oct 4, 2001 at 4:59 PM Post #53 of 67
drive to bozeman, montana
smily_headphones1.gif

and ask politely, of course

Oct 4, 2001 at 7:17 PM Post #55 of 67
Oh i c.....well...then...i'll shut up now....

2nd EDIT:

HOLY #$~!! I'm at 1100 posts...I need 11 more....then I'm gonna refrain from posting as long as I can stand....

Oct 4, 2001 at 7:27 PM Post #56 of 67
coolvij - yes, I know weird is spelled W-E-I-R-D .... but at the link I pointed out they wrote it: "WIERD" which, as you know, is wrong.

Gotta make my writing more clear next time
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2001 at 9:29 PM Post #57 of 67
I really need to have my ears pinned back and rounded. People are going to think I'm from out of this world.
Hey Neruda - did ya have to post that picture - I owe ya one buddy
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2001 at 9:31 PM Post #58 of 67
Actually, the sentence should read 'Weird is spelled weird.' (as it was spelled wrong) That way the sentence would be correct in all meanings.

Oct 4, 2001 at 9:51 PM Post #59 of 67
The new site looks and works great! I have 2 comments about it #1 I found a couple images that appeared to have incompletely painted out backgrounds. There is one at the K-1000 page. So there is a fuzzy corner that appears out of all that whiteness. I don't know how much of a perfectionist you guys are but it may or may not be worth looking into fixing.

#2 It would look and read better if the initial headphone descriptions were widened somewhat to allow for those of us who use a larger font size. Right now it's almost like I have to read straight down because only 2 words can fit horizontaly. You could have the table automatically expand to preserve the formatting when a browser is using larger fonts.

Oct 5, 2001 at 6:54 PM Post #60 of 67
So when are you folks going to *actually* launch the new site? Or are you filling in all the parts of the site that say: "Coming later... Be patient... " first? Hmmm.. maybe I should just shut my trap and be patient
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back