HeadRoom shipments to Canada
Apr 20, 2009 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ATTL

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with purchasing items from HeadRoom.com which are shipped to Toronto, Canada. I'm would like to buy a set of IEM's from them but shipping is $30USD, as well, they only ship to Canada using UPS. I'd just like to know how much I'd potentially get dinged with so I can figure out how much these IEM's cost.

If anyone has ordered something from them to Canada, can you share with me what you bought and how much customs was, if you were charged

Thanks guys,

Apr 20, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 3
When I ordered my Turbines (using UPS) from Monster I didn't get charged any duty. When I ordered my PFE's from overseas I got charged $35 (forgot which courier). Seems like it's hit and miss.

Apr 21, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I ordered my Turbines (using UPS) from Monster I didn't get charged any duty. When I ordered my PFE's from overseas I got charged $35 (forgot which courier). Seems like it's hit and miss.

After reading through some of the threads it seems like you're right...hit and miss. I just hope that its a miss if I pull the trigger soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back