Headroom Bithead?
Feb 13, 2004 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

reeseboisse

100+ Head-Fier
Long story short, it's everything I need. Now I know that the amp part is the same as the Airhead/Total Airhead, but I'm curious as to how the USB part sounds. My current setup is pretty asinine, and my sound card is to blame. No matter what amp I use in conjunction with it, I still get a deafening amount of hiss and noise.

Anyone tried this yet?

Feb 13, 2004 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 3
I have a pre-production bithead that sounds awesome. I used to think that the USB part was non-operational. I've just figured out that I had my computer's main output too low which will effect what comes out of the USB port for some reason. Now that I have it working I love it and highly recommend it. It would be killer with a laptop. I have the original Airhead ( before the Total Airhead came out.) The bithead is way better in every way. There has to be a review of it around here somewhere.

Feb 16, 2004 at 2:10 AM Post #3 of 3
90% of my listening these days seems to be coming out of my laptop. I only seem to use the iPod while in the car or skiing. I'm thinking the Total Bithead is going to be the answer for me most of the time.
cpw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back