HeadRoom AirBag + Porta Corda
Nov 23, 2001 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jhoelter

Head-Fier
Even before my Porta Corda arrived I knew I would need a bag for PCDP + Amp. After I found out the Porta Corda was so small I decided to try the Headphone AirBag. It turns out the Porta Corda fits wonderfully in the AirBag. It's probably pretty comparable to the Total Airhead in size anyway...

I was a little concerned that the cable to connect PCDP to the Porta Corda would be too short - it's shorter than the standard HeadRoom 1/8" interconnect. However, it fits just fine through the handy wire hole that leads to the back of the PCDP. The cable could use a *little* bit more slack but I think how it is now will be fine.

In all I'm pretty happy with the AirBag! It'll be great to use to take my portable system around with me...it also has some spare room for CDs in sleeves and also some space for batteries. It doesn't really have space for my ER-4Ps in their little carry case, but I'd bet if I removed them from the carry case I could fit em in in one of the spots batteries can go in the AirBag.
smily_headphones1.gif

Finally, I also got a HeadRoom Headphone Bag for my new HD580s. However, they don't seem to fit too well in it. Does anyone use this Headphone Bag with Senn HD580/600s? Or do you have a suggestion for an alternative? I think I'm going to send the Headphone Bag back.

Jeff

P.S. HeadRoom sent my package upgraded free from the regular 2nd day shipping to Overnight shipping. Nice of em don't ya think?

Nov 23, 2001 at 3:49 PM Post #2 of 4
I've been using a Pelican Case Model 1200. If you pull out the entire center of the pick n pluck foam it gives you a snug but still
protected area all around. The case is hard plastic not soft. Eppes Corner has them for about 30 bucks which isn't to much more than the Headroom bag.

Nov 24, 2001 at 9:03 AM Post #3 of 4
I'm thinking of getting an airbag to accomodate my JMT altoid amp & pcdp which should be arriving in a day or two. Do you think it will fit in the "neoprene lined flap pocket"? Does the bag itself seem durable and worth $50??? Inquiring minds would love to know...

Nov 24, 2001 at 3:37 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

I'm thinking of getting an airbag to accomodate my JMT altoid amp & pcdp which should be arriving in a day or two. Do you think it will fit in the "neoprene lined flap pocket"?

Definitely.

Quote:

Does the bag itself seem durable and worth $50??

Yeap, I think so. You can always return it if you don't.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back