Headphones youve seen in movies or TV series
Jan 25, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #18 of 33
I'm sure closeup shots of movie stars wearing headphones will turn up on people's avatars soon enough
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2005 at 8:00 AM Post #19 of 33
In Minority Report, wheren't they wearing B&O A8's as hands-free phones?
orphsmile.gif

Another good fun thread would be SLR spotting in films, irrelevant to this thread though
tongue.gif

Jan 25, 2005 at 9:54 PM Post #22 of 33
From IMDB:

"The tiny, in-the-ear cell phones used throughout the movie (but most noticeably by Director Lamar Burgess (played by Max von Sydow) in the film's final scenes, are actually Bang and Olufsen earphones minus the connection cables."

good find

Quote:

Originally Posted by easypeasy
In Minority Report, wheren't they wearing B&O A8's as hands-free phones?
orphsmile.gif

Another good fun thread would be SLR spotting in films, irrelevant to this thread though
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaan
Natalie Portman is wearing Aiwa HP-X223's, you can tell because of the mute switch on the side, used to havea pair myself
wink.gif

i made my friend give those away and buy my sr-60's. lol. they sound soooo bad.

Feb 4, 2005 at 6:43 AM Post #27 of 33
Not really a movie but in a documentary called "When Two Won't Do" that I watched last quarter in my Sociology of Sexuality class one of the guys was wearing AKG 240's. He was wearing them backwards too (cord coming off the right side instead of the left).

Feb 4, 2005 at 7:53 AM Post #30 of 33
Gilmore Girls:
V6
Grado SR-125
Total Airhead

Movie I forgot the title of (Two boys and one girl end up sharing a room in colleges. All in love with eachother at one time of the other. ) -edit- found it. It's called "Threesome":

Some Grados

Commercial for cookies with famous Dutch singer who died last year (Andre Hazes):

HD25-1

Belgium radioshow that is showned on TV sometimes during the daytime. One guy, I think the engineer wears:

DT770s

Dutch Radio marathon fundraiser for Darfur shown partly on TV:

Sony V crap
HD25-1

There's a commercial with the Brittish queen wearing ipod buds and holding a mini.
biggrin.gif

Once saw a news item about a museum. Everyone there was wearing PX200s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back