Headphones you can wear around neck ? (like monster beats)
Sep 20, 2013 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

extrabigmehdi

Headphoneus Supremus
hi,
I know how much people find the beat pro overpriced here.
I'd like to know if there are good alternative  you could put "around the neck", and enough built quality / sound quality.
I find it convenient, the idea that you could keep the headphones with you everywhere you move (by  keeping them on the neck) , and sorry if it looks a bit cool too.
Can you cite different model, from different brands ? thanks (around same budget as beat pro or below)

I already have the hd25 & srh940, that are not so great around the neck.
Forgive what may look like an eccentric request.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 3
I believe you are looking for "portable" headphones (which you can carry around and are not too bulky to look wierd on your neck). V-moda series (M80, M100) come to mind at  first. Personally I own a JVC HA-S500, also a portable headphones with much cheaper price but still sound pretty good, though they dont look "cool" compared to Vmoda or Beats.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
  I believe you are looking for "portable" headphones ( not too bulky to look wierd on your neck).

yes

The hd25 are not bulky, but annoying around the neck, because too tight.

V-moda series (M80, M100) come to mind at  first. Personally I own a JVC HA-S500, also a portable headphones with much cheaper price but still sound pretty good, though they dont look "cool" compared to Vmoda or Beats.

Thanks, I've seen some v-moda in a local store, will consider them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back