Headphones With Good Look And Sound Quality :) price around 250 USD or Euro.
Feb 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

AhsenStar

New Head-Fier
Guys i want some damn pretty nice looking headphones, want to wear them in school, bus, underground, just outside, i wish if they were also have verry high quality sound with awesome look ya know what i mean :) 

Well i like Bass music, Dubstep, electro, and bassy songs, btw i like all geners of music but i mostly listen to fast music so i would prefer good bass, but also i dont want to make the other geners like high mids and lows blowing away from the bass so also think on highs and mids :) not only the bass. 

I was just searching headphones in my country, but they sadly dont sell V-Moda :frowning2: 
But they do sell Beats, sol republics, monster, bose and ETC.. 

Im not so proffesional on those stuff i had koss porta pro but i want something more expensive now, so i let you guys decide btw what i found and like was sol republics they look pretty nice, or beats mixr, or monster turbine, SONY MDR-10RBT, Sennheiser MOMENTUM  in ear they are verry Nice black ones.  BTW You can pick some other headphones for me :) not only choose from my list .. afcorse..

(btw PS : Sry for my English).

Feb 12, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 17
For stylish and good sound? It's between the Monster DNA and Beats Mixr, IMO. The Sennheiser sound great but I feel like they look and feel kinda "cheap". The Beats Solo HD are terrible. They are the absolute cheapest feeling headphones for the price I've ever dealt with, plus the way they boost the bass is horrible.

Feb 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #3 of 17
Don't give up on looking for the vmoda m80! I highly recommend it. Next in line would be the sennheiser momentum. While the monster DNA sounds good, it's build quality isn't the best thing ever, and might require babying. And while the beats line is improving, it's overall value is still low, so I suggest not buying them.

Feb 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #5 of 17
   The Sennheiser sound great but I feel like they look and feel kinda "cheap". 

If brushed aluminium and Alacantara looks and feels cheap to you, you must live in absolute luxury. 
blink.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #6 of 17
  If brushed aluminium and Alacantara looks and feels cheap to you, you must live in absolute luxury. 
blink.gif

No, I really don't, and I use headphones others might call 'cheap', but to me the thin aluminum pieces left me feeling underwhelmed. I just didn't like it. 

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:07 AM Post #7 of 17

blink.gif

No, I really don't, and I use headphones others might call 'cheap', but to me the thin aluminum pieces left me feeling underwhelmed. I just didn't like it. 

Not liking something subjectively and realising the objective quality of a material are two very different things.
The way described it could easily be taken the wrong way.

Feb 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #8 of 17
So what are good bassy headphones with some nice attractive look ?
I really like the sol rebpulics or the beats mixr but i dont really now about the music quality ...
Just let me now ....

Feb 13, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #10 of 17
  So what are good bassy headphones with some nice attractive look ?
I really like the sol rebpulics or the beats mixr but i dont really now about the music quality ...
Just let me now ....

Like I said before, the Mixr is the only Beats headphone worth buying IMO (I haven't tried the new Studios, but all the rest, ugh). The Sol Republics are pretty dang good but I was underwhelmed, and thanks to the way they sit on the headband they have a terrible fit. 

If you're going for a fashion headphone, the Mixr is the only choice to me. Yeah I'm posting a lot about them right now, but I'm so damn impressed with these I feel the need to kinda push 'em to hopefully get people to believe that they're a legitimate product and worth the ticket price. Plus yep. They look great.

Feb 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #12 of 17
V-moda does worldwide shipping. If you're looking for bass and looks, I think V-moda might be the best answer.

Feb 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #13 of 17
  V-moda does worldwide shipping. If you're looking for bass and looks, I think V-moda might be the best answer.

Not to mention you can get those slick custom ear shields. I'd love the M100 just for a pair of those.

Yeah they look verry good the mixrs so the sol republics, but i also care about the sound quality :)

Well to me personally the Mixrs filled the job the best. I had Monster DNA, NTunes, Sol Republic V12, and Sol Republic Tracks HD and the Mixrs won hands down (the other Beats were, uh... much lower on my scale). The DNA came close, and were a lot more comfortable, but didn't sound as good to me.

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #14 of 17
Feb 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #15 of 17
  That's the clincher for me.
I found the DNA's to be horrible sounding. 

Do you mean the on-ear or the over-ear? I tried the over-ear and they just had nothing going on. I was unable to believe that they were from the same product line. Also, please don't say you tried them out in a Best Buy. For some reason the setups they have there are horrific. Everything sounds muffled and weak. The on-ear had filling bass, really clear highs, and present (though definitely not mindblowing) mids. I admit I'm what you'd call a "street" listened, my library is metal/rap/electronic. What I need in a set is likely different from you.

THAT'S ANOTHER THING: I have not found any in-store product demos that sounded particularly good. I try on the phones in a store to get an idea for fit and squint to hear the character of the sound, but I don't know if it's the source they have hooked up or crappy wiring or what, but it's always awful. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back