Headphones Under 50 USD
Apr 14, 2017 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

GhzGuy

New Head-Fier
Oh look, another one of these threads!
Hello all! I know a posted a few days ago, but that thread had recommendations for IEMs and nothing but. Nothing wrong with that, but I was also interested in headphones. As the title says, I want to spend 50 or less (I can go as high as 60) The primary motivation to buy these headphones is sound isolation. I have a 3D Printer which sounds white loud when it prints, so I'd like to negate its noise as much as I can. Obviously that means I'm looking for a closed back set of headphones. Thanks for your help!

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #2 of 7
Oh look, another one of these threads!
Hello all! I know a posted a few days ago, but that thread had recommendations for IEMs and nothing but. Nothing wrong with that, but I was also interested in headphones. As the title says, I want to spend 50 or less (I can go as high as 60) The primary motivation to buy these headphones is sound isolation. I have a 3D Printer which sounds white loud when it prints, so I'd like to negate its noise as much as I can. Obviously that means I'm looking for a closed back set of headphones. Thanks for your help!

You might check out the M30X ($64.95--amazon), SRH240 ($59.00), and the AKG K92 ($47.01). I like all three, but prefer the M30X.   -Maybe read about them and see what you think. --)

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #3 of 7
Need superior isolation? Check this out:

http://rockitsounds.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58

Review is here:

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-review/rock-sounds-r-shield/

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #4 of 7
  You might check out the M30X ($64.95--amazon), SRH240 ($59.00), and the AKG K92 ($47.01). I like all three, but prefer the M30X.   -Maybe read about them and see what you think. --)

I found a few reviews on the M30X, I can see why you like it. The AKG seems like a closed M220, which I own. The M30X is definitely on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back