Headphones to match the iPod...
Dec 27, 2004 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Panther37

New Head-Fier
My wife wants to replace the crappy iPod headphones. I know some about earbuds, but not about headphones. The wants a pair that are either clip on or go behind her head. And they have to match her iPod (damn white headphones.) I'm looking for some suggestions. She saw the Sony Q66LW and Q55SL on ebay that she was intersted in. The phones will cost a total of UNDER $50. Bah, wy couldn't she have told me this when I told here I was ordering my e888lp from bluetin!
blink.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 8:47 AM Post #3 of 8
KSC-75. Incredible value. Great vocal projection without the harshness. Nice round bass resonance too.

One catch... theyre not white, only silver. They sound great without an EQ IMHO.

Garrett

Dec 27, 2004 at 10:10 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by seiko_citizen
Has the E888 been shipped from bluetin yet? If not why not email bluetin and see if they cah also ship you what you want at the same time

Send out on the 23rd
plainface.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
KSC-75. Incredible value. Great vocal projection without the harshness. Nice round bass resonance too.
One catch... theyre not white, only silver. They sound great without an EQ IMHO.

If they have a white cord, the'll be okay. If not... Bah, it's the sound quality. What they look like comes second
mad.gif

Dec 30, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #6 of 8
You shouldn't get white phones if you don't wanna get mugged/robbed. Sorry, bu there aren't many good ipod-matching options for under $50.

Dec 30, 2004 at 4:00 AM Post #8 of 8
there simply arent that many decent sounding headphones... aside from those in the 60 ohm koss family.

There is the sharp MD33 and if she doesn't like mids the sony EX51/71, but theyre canalphones.

Note that none of these are all white.. except the EX71 (I think)
Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back