Headphones that are audiophile quality, which still block out outside noise?
Aug 5, 2015 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Hifi Man

100+ Head-Fier
I always see my younger brother wearing his beyerdynamic dt 770 headphones. They seem to completely block out all sound around him, because you can yell into his door at the top of his lungs. Unless he is just completely ignoring me (which he might have been doing for all this time), you have to actually walk up to him to get his attention. It would be very helpful if I had some headphones which blocked out outside noise, because it is a major disturbance in my current apartment. construction sounds, air conditioner, I often can't get a satisfying listening experience.

Aug 5, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 2
  I always see my younger brother wearing his beyerdynamic dt 770 headphones. They seem to completely block out all sound around him, because you can yell into his door at the top of his lungs. Unless he is just completely ignoring me (which he might have been doing for all this time), you have to actually walk up to him to get his attention. It would be very helpful if I had some headphones which blocked out outside noise, because it is a major disturbance in my current apartment. construction sounds, air conditioner, I often can't get a satisfying listening experience.

Just about any closed back, sealed headphone would do the trick. That, or you could get some IEMs/CIEMs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back