headphones sent to me by GOD
Jul 13, 2002 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
Last week I was sitting listening to my main rig and all of a sudden the roof of my house opened up and I heard angels playing harps and other music paveing the way for GOD to enter my home. I was astounded and amazed by this. I heard a voice say that because of all the hard research and testing out headphones and amp and sources that GOD has deceided to give me the ultimate headphones and the source and amp to go with them. That there are no better sound in the world. WOW for me and he gave me a pure gold headphone and a pure gold amp that was the strongest anp evey created and also a pure gold source the very best. I said that I dont deserve all this but thank you very much and away he and the angles whent. Boy did this stuff sound great. But after about 6 days I was at head-fi looking to upgrade my headphones and amp and source. I wounder if there is a moral to all this?

Jul 13, 2002 at 4:51 PM Post #3 of 6
After the 6th day you were supposed to rest on the 7th day. You didn't and now you will be damned to a life of "upgrade-itis" The moral is to rest on the 7th day.

Jul 14, 2002 at 3:30 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
Last week I was sitting listening to my main rig and all of a sudden the roof of my house opened up and I heard angels playing harps and other music paveing the way for GOD to enter my home. I was astounded and amazed by this. I heard a voice say that because of all the hard research and testing out headphones and amp and sources that GOD has deceided to give me the ultimate headphones and the source and amp to go with them. That there are no better sound in the world. WOW for me and he gave me a pure gold headphone and a pure gold amp that was the strongest anp evey created and also a pure gold source the very best. I said that I dont deserve all this but thank you very much and away he and the angles whent. Boy did this stuff sound great. But after about 6 days I was at head-fi looking to upgrade my headphones and amp and source. I wounder if there is a moral to all this?

Maybe that there's a reason that illegal mind-altering substances are illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back