Headphones recommendation for under 100$
Jul 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nairdat

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I wanna buy my first set of headphones under 100$, until now i listened to music on my laptop so any headphone will be an improvement :)) . I don't know if i want over-the-head or in-ear i heard the over--the-head on long periods of time are not very comfortable .

What i want from a headset is(and this is ordered by priority):
1. Confort - because i would listen for around 3 hours a day depending on what kind of day i have(i normally would listen on the subway,and at the office)
2. Sound - I prefer a bit of bass songs but also i would like clean mids and highs
3. Noise Isolation.

I looked over the internet for some suggestion and the only ones that caught my attention were the Sennheiser CX400-II which had the passive noise isolation and also have neodymium magnet which i heard offers a better bass and clearer highs than the ferrite magnet

Can you recommend 2-3 products under 100$ ?

Thanks,
Adrian

P.S. What is the limit for listening on the headphones ? I heard you can ruin your hearing if you listen more than x hours a day or you need to make break every x minutes? Can anyone clear this up for me as well ?

Thanks again

Jul 24, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #2 of 5
What i can buy in my country at this price range is (i prefer this site because i can return a product in 30 days without being asked a question) :

http://www.emag.ro/casti-audio/philips,creative,pioneer,akg,thomson,sennheiser,audio-technica,behringer/pret,intre-200-si-310/sort-priceasc/c

Nobody can help me with 2-3 suggestions ? Are the Sennheiser CX400 II that good or there are better alternatives at the same price ? 

Thanks,
Adrian

Jul 24, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #4 of 5
  What i can buy in my country at this price range is (i prefer this site because i can return a product in 30 days without being asked a question) :

http://www.emag.ro/casti-audio/philips,creative,pioneer,akg,thomson,sennheiser,audio-technica,behringer/pret,intre-200-si-310/sort-priceasc/c

Nobody can help me with 2-3 suggestions ? Are the Sennheiser CX400 II that good or there are better alternatives at the same price ? 

Thanks,
Adrian

I suggest doing some research on the Creative Aurvana Live! as they're rather popular, within your price range and available at the store you can buy from. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back