Headphones pads "protection"
Jan 5, 2008 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Musicboy

100+ Head-Fier
I use molding paste in my hair and therefore I can't wear my headphones as the pads gets sticky. I thought of using a plastic bag and cut it so it would fit to the headphones but that is not optimal. Any suggestions?
confused.gif

Jan 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use molding paste in my hair and therefore I can't wear my headphones as the pads gets sticky. I thought of using a plastic bag and cut it so it would fit to the headphones but that is not optimal. Any suggestions?
confused.gif

I would use something else in your hair..

If headphones are that important to you, you must sacrafie something..

Jan 5, 2008 at 8:44 PM Post #3 of 8
Get a second pair of pads to use as a disposable set? It's not a cheap or easy option but it's all I can think of short of giving up the paste. I just keep my hair natural for that reason.

Jan 5, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

I can't give up the paste, my hair looks too cool with it, lol. I need something permanent I can put onto it.
redface.gif

You want to look cool with your hair, but "put" something onto your ear pads? That doesn't sound so cool, IMO.

Your best bet, if you want both:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a second pair of pads to use as a disposable set? It's not a cheap or easy option but it's all I can think of short of giving up the paste. I just keep my hair natural for that reason.

-Nick

Jan 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Yeh, you are right, it is not cool. I think I’ll buy a pair of extra pads. Do sennheiser provide such things?

yes, but they're pretty $$$

sorry, i only know the USA site
Retail 2002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back