Headphones (on-ear or over-ear) with 3 button mic and controls under $200?
Feb 20, 2012 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

joeylw

Head-Fier
I am wanting to compile a list of these to pick from for my wife. She is using a pair of small cheap Sennheiser on-ears right now, but she really wants something with mic and controls to use with her iPhone. She would prefer it to be smaller and portable, but has said she didn't mind if it was the size of Beats Solos as long as they fold up. She basically listens to a mixture of rap, pop, country, and rock (whatever is popular at the moment).

She likes the looks of the Beats Solos, but absolutely hates the way they sound. Something decent looking for a female with passable sound quality under $200 is what I am aiming for. Fire away with the suggestions!

Feb 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 5
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PX-200-II-Lightweight-Supra-Aural/dp/B003WV7890/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329780636&sr=8-1

maybe check these out?

Feb 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #4 of 5
Though they aren't oft-recommended, the Klipsch Reference One fit the bill (NOT the Image One, which are much worse) for you. They are small and portable, have a bassiness suitable for rap, hip-hop, and rock, are pretty durable, look nice, and come with their own hard carrying case if that's a plus.

I have a Reference One, and while its sound signature isn't my favorite it'd definitely fit the bill for her. Have her try it out if she can first, though. You don't want to disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back