Headphones louder in one ear
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #3 of 9
Have you tried switching them around to see if it´s your hearing that is the issue?

Jan 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #5 of 9
Sorry, but it really really sounds like you have a hearing problem.
triportsad.gif
A pitch test should only test your ears' range, not any volume issues. Go see a doctor and get tested!

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #7 of 9
Hmmm, yeah, could be ear wax or a hearing problem. I'm sorry to hear that. 

When I was around your age I started getting issues with ear wax and didn't ever really realize it. Please see a doctor, bud. Let us know what your results are. I'm sure people around here will  more than willing to help you once you have your info. Lots of ways to make music listenable. :)

May 19, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #8 of 9
I've had the same problem for quite some time. Everything always sounds slightly louder on the left side, no matter which way I put headphones onto my head. It's extremelly annoying since everything is always out of balance and I never know whether it's the equipment or my ears.

Jun 10, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #9 of 9
I have the same problem. One day music from my plugs just started to concentrate more on the left side and I had no idea why.
Well I've finally decided to go see a doctor and find out the reason behind this though, I just can't stand the thought of not being able to enjoy my earphones like I used to..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back