Headphones/headset for PS4 and music.
Jan 4, 2015 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TheEMTguy

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

So I already have a pair of Siberia V2s for my PC which I love. However with it being USB with a small sound card, it means I cannot listen to music on the go with them. So I am looking for a good pair of headphones (preferably under $200) that I can use both for my brand new PS4 and also on the go for long trips while I listen to music.

I am more into rpgs and such when I play games, however I do play fps games every now and then but am not super competitive with them. I mainly play them when my friends want me to jump into a match or whatever. So I am more looking into a pair of headphones that will help me get immersed into the game. So while being able to position people in a match would be nice, it is not super important.

Also, as I continue my own research, should I be looking into stereo or a surround sound headset? Finally, are there any good mics that I can just hook up when I need to? Or a headset with a detachable mic that you all recommend?

I have read through the sticky on gaming headsets but it seemed confusing and a bit more geared for PC gaming than the PS4/music hybrid I am looking for.

Thanks!

Jan 4, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #2 of 3
I just read the private message from moderators explaining to put first posts in the recommendations thread... could a moderator please move this? Or if it is fine to be answered here, that is great too! Sorry, I am new to this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back