Headphones from eBay Hong Kong
Jan 18, 2013 at 3:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kobza

New Head-Fier
Hi all.

I really like Audio-Technica ATH-T500 headphones and I really consider buying them. Recently I was browsing through eBay and I discovered the price there (~65$) is quite lower than the price in shops in my country (Czech republic, the headphones cost ~100$ here). I know that applying warranty could be an issue, but I'm willing to risk it :) 

My question is: does anyone have expierence with buying headphones from Hong Kong? I certainly don't want to buy some chinese duplicate (and all of us know how good there guys are in making _visually_ similar items :) )

Thanks.

Apr 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #6 of 8
Might be a little to late but i bought my pair from Hong Kong. Contacted the seller and asked if they were legit, of course he said yes. After i received them, i could tell they were not fake because of the build quality and the comfort of the cans, but i still sent pictures and description to Audio Technica and they confirmed it was authentic. Turns out Audio Technica has a distribution center in Honk Kong. I have mine up for sale now if anyone is interested. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back