Headphones for younglings
Jan 12, 2008 at 4:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

SRM

Head-Fier
Hi all!

I remember there being discussion here about headphones for babies but my search-fu ain't that great and this subject is close to my heart. I'm trying to find my baby her first set of headphones, as my HP-1000 (phillips) and K271 S:s are way too large for her

66767268.jpg

Can you suggest something little bit smaller but at least same in quality for her? She loves wide variety of music, from KMFDM, Einstürzende Neubauten, to all the way to classical, reggae, trip-hop, jazz. And I truly want her to get best experience out her new cans, since she loves listening with cans that ain't a problem.

Jan 12, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #3 of 8
I'm not sure what style headphones you're looking for, or within what budget, but for the styles of music you have listed, I think one of the best options on the budget side would possibly be the Sennheiser PX100.

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM Post #4 of 8
Is the baby playing it's music too loud again?
Infusing the love of music in kids is great For Christmas I got my girlfriend's 5 yr old an little electric guitar. It had a headphone jack so I decided on the the Akg 24p. Cheap, decent reviews, and most importantly, comes with the kind of headband that slides into itself to adjust size. I figured a kid with a small head need a band that could shrink a whole lot. Hopes this helps.

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 8
ED9, definitely
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #6 of 8
That K26P recomendation seems solid, if the headband shrinks enough for her. Thanks for all of you, if you remember some solid kid / baby friendly model please post here
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 12, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ED9, definitely
biggrin.gif

This is a serious thread that deserves a serious answer.

I would go with a pair of Sony MDR-R10's!
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #8 of 8
dont know if u can still find them but my 4 yr old uses my sennheiser eh2200 and they fit her just fine. in fact these wouldnt fit an adult with a large head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back